Wednesday 27 February 2013

Storytelling and Commission Fantastic Voyage

Storytelling and Commission: Fantastic voyage

We have been commissioned to create a 2 minute animation that describes either, the cell cycle or structure of the Eukaryotic cell or the Prokaryotic cell.

I have decided to focus on explaining the structure of the Eukaryotic cell through a song that would sing the information in a catchy way while still giving the target audience the information they need about the song. I want the animation to be humorous and something that a teacher could show to their class to break the ice on the topic of the Prokaryotic cell. The animation that would accompany the music would feature the cell dancing and wiggling parts of its structure as the song points it out.

After speaking to one of my creative partners Emily we were in mid conversation when I remembered that we should record what we were saying.

This is one of the sheets that Emily emailed me highlighting the the functions of the structures found inside of the cell this really broke everything down for me and has allowed me to understand the cell structure a lot better. 



1 comment:

  1. hi Peta-Gaye, Thanks for posting up the audio and I'm glad the work sheet help. Unfortunately the clip won't allow me the option to embed onto my blog, would you mind very much if I linked your post to my blog? I'm not sure if there is any other way i can grab the audio, there doesn't seem to be the option to download either :/

    ReplyDelete