Saturday 18 January 2014

Adaptation part A- Script idea

When creating the script I needed more facts and information so broadened the facts from just situating about feminism but to be about strong female figures and feminism facts that are  not only situated around the 50's and 60's but spread through from the suffragettes to 70's when feminism was in full swing. I've only incorporated the facts that I thought were most relevant and interesting. I've still left the set in the 50's because this period wasn't as strong for feminism and women were expected to stay in a very traditional role. I think that this will compliment the making a cup of tea voice over and compliment the feminist facts. 







I really like this script but I would like feed if any of the transitions are not working or if the facts need to appear in a different way.  





No comments:

Post a Comment